Electrical Project Manager
Tucker, GA 30084 US
Our Client is focused on Commercial and Light industrial. Due to growth and expansion, we are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team. The company has been in business for 30- plus years and is a multi-generational family business. The culture is laid back, it is a fun place to work where people are treated with respect. They value the ideas and feedback from their employees and clients. Written and Verbal Communication Skills are desired. Individuals who have worked their way up from the field are encouraged to apply!
• 5+ years of experience with a proven track record
• Prior electrical field experience
• High level of organization and planning abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team player with a positive attitude and is self-motivated
• Knowledge of construction practices and methods
Software desired: EBM Software Electrical Bid Management, Blue Beam, Pro-core, MS Office
• Work with the estimating team to design a project plan to fulfill on the scope of work by reviewing bid documents and attending pre-bid meetings.
• Develop a project schedule for each project.
• Attend project meetings throughout the job.
• Establish and maintain working relationships with clients and subcontractors.
• Safety and quality conscious.
• Communicate with team members and trade partners.
Many of their projects include: Medical Centers, Tenant Buildings, Light Industrial, Class- A tenant build-out. Ground-up, Design Build &Remodels. They are licensed all over the Southeast.
Package Benefits Generous salary & bonus plan, employer paid health insurance, and truck allowance
If this sounds like your skill-set we would like to speak with you! Please apply with your resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-480-0846 for more information.
We look forward to speaking with you!