Superintendent - 990122
Birmingham, AL 35005 US
Our client is a General Contractor founded in Atlanta in 2007 with 15 million in revenue in 2022. They serve the greater Southeast as licensed general contractor, with a focus on multi-family complexes and commercial projects ranging from 500k to 3 million.
Their services include roofing, gutter installation, siding, concrete & masonry, windows & doors, exterior paint, amenity & unit renovations, property upgrades, carpentry, and restorations.
Due to growth and expansion, we are seeking a motivated and experienced Project Manager/Superintendent to join their team.
The role reports to the President and is responsible for delivering on the work of Apartment restoration in the Birmingham, AL area
Responsibilities: Project Manager/Superintendent Position shall entail full responsibility for construction/ renovation of multi-story residential apartment conversion and historic preservation projects. Reports directly to Senior Project Manager and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Travel between project site locations to assist with ongoing renovation projects
• Coordinates sub-contractor schedules
• Directs sub-contractors or direct labor regarding daily work priorities
• Evaluates sub-contractor Change Order Requests
• Produces a Daily Field Report for upper management team
• Works with subcontractor’s foreman/superintendent to resolve field issues daily
• Evaluates sub-contractor work product in regard to quality and compliance to plans and specifications
• Enforces project safety policies
The Opportunity: This is the opportunity for Superintendent seeking inside of a long-term oriented management team. They promote from within and value the input for their employees. This family oriented and flexible company offers a competitive basic salary and bonus.
Please apply here and let's discuss. Please send your updated resume to Jharris@constructionexecs.com or call 770-480-0846 for a confidential conversation.
Looking forward to speaking with you!