Buford, GA 30518 US
Seeking a CFO for a Growing Commercial Roofing Company in North Atlanta
This role reports to the president of the company and is responsible for the accounting of the day-to-day transactions of our client along with monthly financial statement closings using Sage 300 CRE, Sage Inventory Management and Dashboards. This position has three direct reports: accounts payable, A/R, A/P and Office Clerical. Providing weekly projection and statements to the owner, managing funds transfer, Multi-State Set Up, Depreciation schedule for the vehicles and equipment, HR compliance duties & 401k management.
This Is What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction accounting position (mechanical or roofing)
- Sage 300 CRE
- SAGE Inventory Management
- Multi-State Accounting and Business Set-up experience
Our client has been in business 40 years. They are doing 140 million per year. They offer reroofing, new construction and services. The culture is open office, and everyone works together for the greater good of the company, client experience, and employees. They have an open-door policy, which welcomes ideas and input!
This company values its employees!
- This is an in-office position in Buford
- Competitive Salary
- Company paid health insurance 100% for the employee
- Life insurance, dental & 401k
If this sounds like your next step, we would like to speak with you!
Please apply here and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-480-0846 for more information.