Commercial Project Manager - 821138
Marietta, GA 30068 US
Due to growth we are seeking a Project Manager who can lead projects and bring value in the world-class client list that our client has developed. This organization is passionate, delivers well and invests in their employees. Our Project Manager will have world-class expertise to bring value to the company or the desire to work at a high-level of professionalism and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be client interfacing, adept with running meetings, possess strong presentation skills, interpersonal communication skills, along with solid construction knowledge.
We encourage Project Managers or Assistant Project Managers from: commercial glass, millwork, glazing and drywall and other detailed sectors to apply.
The Role's Responsibilities:
Represent the company through interactions and correspondence with Owners, design consultants, General Contractors, sub-contractors and many other external or internal parties.
· Plan, organize and schedule the activities of our field personnel and external partners.
· Manage the budget for each job as well as document and provide updates to management.
· Be responsive and attentive to clients’ needs whether it be emails, submitting shop drawings, returning phone calls, etc.
· Actively manage and document change orders throughout the life of the job.
· Manage Assistant Project Managers and CAD personnel workload.
· Ability to track and present job updates to field personnel and management on as needed basis.
Software desired: Auto-CAD, Bluebeam and Adobe Pro
The Package: Attractive Salary and Bonus Package, Car Allowance & Medical Benefits paid 50 percent by the company.
No travel and 40 hours per week with a family oriented company!
If this sounds like you, please send your resume & project list to email@example.com and communicate a time we can discuss.
Looking forward to hearing from you!