Commercial Project Manager
Pine Mountain, GA 31822 US
Our client is an established General Contractor working in Pine Mountain, Georgia. They value of quality workmanship, excellent customer service, and giving back to the local community continue to drive their team. They are a licensed contractor, specialized in: Commercial, Government/Military, Healthcare, Industrial, and Institutional. This company brings true craftsmanship to every job and the most important thing they build is relationships. Due to expansive growth, we are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the overall direction, profitability, completion and quality of each project they are assigned along with mentoring those that they lead. The PM will be responsible for pre-construction management of design-build project delivery for projects ranging from $100 thousand to $3 million in total value. Interacts effectively with clients, company management, administrators, project engineers and sub-contractors.
- Supervises, trains, and leads Superintendents, Project Coordinators, and others on Project Team (Carlisle Construction Employees).
- Manages all subcontractors, consultants, and vendors on the jobsite on a weekly basis.
- Ensure adequate subcontractor coverage or manpower is available for each task
- Ensure quality and code-compliant work is performed on the project.
- Monitor and update the pre-construction internal coordination checklist. coordinate purchase orders, professional subcontracts, create job start sheets and maintain project documents.
The Offer: Six figure compensation package, bonus, truck allowance, 401k and Health Insurance
If this sounds like your next opportunity we would like to speak with you! Please apply here and let's discuss!
We look forward to hearing from you!