Construction Coordinator - 1128799
Charlotte, NC 28202 US
Our client is a Multi-Family Real-Estate Developer. This is a new division within the company to manage the renovations of their properties in Charlotte.
We are seeking Construction Coordinators to play a part of a construction team focusing on renovating apartment communities. This position works closely with the operational, investments, accounting teams, design professionals, subcontractors, contractors, and suppliers.
The Culture: entrepreneurial and committed to growth. We are seeking a Construction Coordinator who is a team player and possesses good communication skills. Our client enjoys energetic, tech savvy people.
Do you have what it takes to be our Construction Coordinator?
- Construction coordination and general business administration skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suites
- Experience with construction management software (Procore or similar)
- The ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Being a trusted asset in coordination between internal teams
- Maintaining project meeting minutes and project server files
- Assisting with scope development, bid comparisons, contract administration, permit and project coordination, and payment follow up
- Assisting with project closeout upon completion
If this sounds like your next opportunity we would like to speak with you! Please apply here and email your resume & project list to Meredith, email@example.com
We look forward to speaking with you!