Development Manager - 966527
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Our client, a Real-estate Investment & Development Company in Atlanta with a focus on single and multi-family projects is growing a new division! They have a pipeline for 7,000 homes in process currently. We are seeking a Development Manager to help design and create processes and procedures to ensure the success of the division. This is an opportunity to make an impact with high visibility!
The company culture is: open minded, young, energetic, entrepreneurial and they are growing at a good rate.
- Work with Asset Management team to ensure site diligence, project design, and construction planning are thoroughly assessed for new development opportunities
- Direct and manage contractors and third-party consultants throughout the diligence and development process
- Interact with jurisdictional and municipal authorities to ensure proper approvals and permits are obtained for projects
- Facilitates the flow of project information with external parties including design team, third-party consultants, contractors, investment partners and jurisdictional authorities
- Organize and oversee the creation of project budgets and schedules
- Monitor and manage the cost estimate, contract negotiation, changes, pay apps, budgets, schedule, and close out of all construction activities of assigned projects
- Travel to projects periodically during construction to ensure quality of work, schedule, and budgets are being met to ensure a successful delivery
- 3-5 years of work experience in real estate development and construction, preferably with multifamily or single-family -
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, to prioritize and manage time effectively, be flexible with the ability to work independently -
- Excellent leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills are essential
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Team Environment
- Room for Advancement
If this sounds interesting, we would like to speak with you! Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-480-0846 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!