Electrical Project Manager - 876918
Washington, DC 20001 US
Electrical Project Manager
Washington, DC Baltimore area
REPORTS Division Manager and COO
The Senior Electrical Project Manager requires extensive experience leading multi-million-dollar electrical Industry. The Sr. Project manager is responsible for leading, planning, coordination, and direction of construction projects to meet the profit and the growth objectives of the organization. This position requires outstanding communication and customer service skills as part of our business dealing with clients and internally with employees
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading all project aspects of project activities for the projects assigned and meeting project goals, budget, quality control and company objectives.
- Understands complex project Plans, drawing specifications and schedule as well as the resources necessary to complete the project on time and within budget
- Coordinate with Superintendent and Project staff to determine priority of job-especially when dealing with scheduling conflicts for labor and equipment
- Performs routine inspections of all work performed on assigned project.
- Prepares Project Expense budgets, revenue, and profit projections to the Division Manager
- Works with Division manager on bid markup that are consistence with the volume and profit objectives for the project and company
- Posses a high level of expertise in all phases of electrical and low voltage design and construction.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or Electrical Trade Diploma with a minimum of 6 years’ experience of Project
Management experience in the electrical industry and 4 years’ experience leading large electrical projects.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational, communication, strategic, technical, analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- The ability to build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employees, management, suppliers and customers.
- Demonstrate and uphold company's core values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Excellence, Innovation and Growth.
Our client values the individual and promotes from within. They are well funded and seeking talented Project Managers to join their growing team.
This role includes:
- Competitive Basic Salary & Bonus
- 401K with matching
- 2-weeks vacation
- Truck allowance
- Continuing Education
IF this sounds like you we would like to speak with you! Please apply here and and email your resume & project list to email@example.com