Field Manager - 1126419
Loganville, GA 30052 US
Our client is a bi-lingual, family-owned company that specializes in many facets of construction. They are a newer company and looking to hire a Field Manager who is interested in growing with the business. Currently, they have a number of in progress projects as well as requests for estimates. The Field Manager will take charge in estimating multi-family or HOA communities, scheduling, hiring & managing sub-contractors, client communication, and reporting.
Do you have what it takes to be our Field Manager? Consider yourself highly qualified if you have:
- More than 5 years in construction
- Previous experience estimating
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
As a Field Manager, you will provide excellence by:
- Being a trusted asset in managing multiple projects
- Interested in company growth & growing with the company
- Using strong communication skills when working with HOAs, clients, and sub-contractors
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply here and email your resume & project list to Meredith, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to speaking with you!