Field Superintendent - Glazing
Marietta, GA 30068 US
Currently, we are seeking a full-time personable, dedicated, and highly motivated Superintendent to join our team in Marietta, GA. This position is responsible for preparing, scheduling and managing the installation of multiple jobs throughout the Atlanta area at any given time. This position will be the direct hiring manager for their team. This position requires a passion for client/customer satisfaction as well as the desire to continually tackle new challenges. We are looking for a self-starter with strong attention to detail who is eager to do what it takes to be a part of the team and help us grow.
· Represent the company through interactions and correspondence with Owners, design consultants, General Contractors, sub-contractors, and many other external or internal parties.
· Plan, organize, and schedule the activities of our field personnel and external partners.
· Be responsive and attentive to clients’ needs
· Service as a liaison between our office and field staff.
· Ability to track and present job updates to field personnel and management on an as-needed basis.
· Serve as a mentor and trainer to our field personnel.
· Review drawings prior to scheduling in the field and work with our office staff to correct any areas of concern in shop drawings early in the process.
· Maintain a safe working environment at all times for our employees.
· 5 - 10 years of work experience in the glazing and construction field is strongly preferred.
· Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with all levels of external and internal clients.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Ability to multi-task with superb accuracy and work both in a team environment and independently.
· Ability to multi-task and switch between jobs frequently on an as-needed basis.
· Self-starter who takes initiative to get the job done in a timely and accurate manner.
· Exceptional problem-solving, critical thinking, and customer service skills.
· The innate desire to produce high-quality work and earn respect.
· A desire to be part of a team and contribute to the team.
· Ability to speak and understand Spanish is strongly preferred.
· Must attend weekly meetings.