Home Builder - 870259
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 US
Our client is seeking for a Home Builder who is experienced in custom home construction or high end renovation projects. The ideal candidate should be:
1. A self starter who can thrive under pressure. A self motivated person who eagers to learn and always looking for ways to improve working skills.
2. A proactive person who can show up on job site early, stay late, and dedicate producing a home of superior quality
3. A key contact person and site manager on multiple projects. A fast thinker and efficient communicator who is always on top of frontline conditions.
4. A detail oriented profession who can demonstrate the ability to focus on unforeseen details and have a vision on big pictures.
1. Construction related college degree (Required).
2. 5+ years of track records in home building construction or high end renovation project, with home sizes over 4000 SF. Minimum 3 years of experience as a Superintendent or Home Builder in Metro Atlanta Area.
3. Strong understanding of residential construction drawings, materials, methods, work procedures, and workmanships.
4. Reliable transportation vehicle & valid Georgia Driver license
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English and Spanish bilingual ability is a strong plus.
6. Experience with BuilderTrend software is a plus
7. Ability to utilize DropBox, BuilderTrend, and essential Apps on a smart phone or tablet.
8. Proficiency with MS Office and email.
9. OSHA training 10HR preferred.
10. Work authorization: United States (Required)
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance. Paid time off.
Monday to Friday. Weekend work may be required to meet project deadlines. 7:30AM 4:30PM. Additional hours may be necessary as needed.
Please apply here and contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Looking forward to speaking with you!