Carrollton, GA 30117 US
Our client is a mechanical and industrial construction company located in Atlanta, Georgia. Established in 1984, they specialize in providing complete HVAC system, plumbing, process piping, sheet metal, and equipment installations in the Southeastern United States. With a highly experienced management team, the company has over 100 years of collective industry expertise. Our client takes on projects from both private sector clients and government agencies. While their focus is on negotiated and design/build work, they also actively participate in the competitive bid market.
This growth firm is seeking to add an experienced HVAC Estimator to the Estimating Team. The purpose of the Estimating Team is to maintain a steady book of business for the Construction department. They will utilize takeoff software to create bids for new projects and submit them to clients. Client entertainment and the development of business relationships is crucial for the success of the role.
· Creating estimates and proposals for construction and service
· Participating in business development initiatives
· Client management and entertainment
· Developing angles on how to win bids
· Sending bids out for quotes and follow up, as needed
· Determining margin for bids
· Price negotiations
· Completing job walks, as needed
· Ensure projects are within specs and local codes
· A bachelor’s degree in: Business, Construction Management, or related field, preferred
· A minimum of 5-years of experience in an HVAC/mechanical estimating capacity
· Previous experience using onscreen takeoff software such as Auto Bid Mechanical or Auto Bid Sheetmetal.
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· The individual in the role will need to have the ability to travel to jobsites in Metro Atlanta, and the surrounding areas.
If you are an experienced Mechanical ESTIMATOR with a passion for delivering quality work and exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity! Apply here or send your resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org 770-480-0846