Mechanical Project Manager - 1312976
Maui, HI 96701 US
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager for a well-respected, growing Mechanical contractor in Hawaii! This company has many years of proven excellence and is growing! We are working with one of Hawaii’s largest mechanical contractors and seeking experienced estimators to join their growing team. They have earned a reputation of taking good care of their employees and clients. Joining their ‘ohana provides access to exciting and diverse assignments on various islands, as well as long-term potential for growth and advancement.
This position will be responsible for managing projects for commercial and industrial clients, as well as planning and feasibility studies, on one or multiple projects of various sizes. The individual will be the company’s face to the client and as such is responsible for promoting quality services and continuing positive relations. The individual would also be responsible for management of direct-hire construction and subcontracting, leading major technical, cost, scheduling and performance decisions as well as field construction oversight during project implementation. Experience with Commercial and Industrial HVAC equipment, piping and ductwork is a must
- 3+ years of MEP/HVAC and construction Project Management experience
- Controls experience a plus
- Superior interpersonal skills with clients and staff
- Communication and coaching skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Project budgeting skills
- Ability to promptly resolve team management
- Organized with exceptional prioritization skills and the ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities
- Time management skills; able to complete commitments in an accurate and timely manner
- A desire to grow with the company
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply here and schedule a time to connect. Send your resume with project list to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 70-480-0846 for a confidential conversation.
We look forward to speaking with you!