Mechanical Project Manager
Tucker, GA 30084 US
Due to growth, we are seeking an experienced Project Manager with a Mechanical and piping background. This established mechanical contractor is located near Stone Mountain, Ga. Our Project Manager (Mechanical/Piping) will have between 3-5 years of experience in the field and have experienced running jobs independently from 2-5 million. Most of the work is in Georgia, so there is little overnight travel! They work with larger contractors, university work, and industrial. Most of the work is negotiated. The company culture is one where people stay a long time and grow from within.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years’ experience as a Mechanical Project Manager
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
• Strong communication skills verbal and written
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
• High attention to detail with a desire for excellence
• Proficiency with Procore and Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional attitude and appearance
The Offer: Six figure base salary, full benefits which include: Health Insurance from day one, a monthly truck allowance and gas card, 401k with employer match. Generous vacation time off.
We are seeking a solid pm who can fit into a stable family culture. If this sounds like your next opportunity we would like to speak with you. Please apply here and send your resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also you can call 770-480-0846 for a confidential conversation.
Looking forward to your application!