Operations Manager - 942869
Cummings, GA 30040 US
Construction Operations Manager Excavation/Earthworks/Utilities
Compensation starting at $125,000 annually
Our client operates was founded in 2013 and is focused on performing site grading and utility installation for commercial, industrial, retail and land development projects. Due to growth, we are seeking a General Manager of Construction Operations who will be responsible for driving the performance of the company's operations including Project Managers, Estimators, Superintendents and Office Personnel. This role report to the President of the company and is also responsible for promoting the organizations culture while identifying opportunities for improvement.
Your Skill Set:
- Experience as a Project Manager and Estimator, and the ability to manage a team
- Ability to train direct reports
- Identifies strategic opportunities to help increase profit margins by leveraging knowledge of the project lifecycle
- Has the ability to train and mentor a team
- Remains knowledgeable of all projects in the portfolio and their status through development and execution for the Project Management team.
- Works with team to identify opportunities to increase margins
- Ability to manage projects where necessary
- Possess a natural leadership ability and aspires to run operations to grow a company
- Generous Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday and Sick Leave
If this sounds like your next step, we would like to speak with you! Please apply here and call Jenn Harris-Vincent at 770-480-0846 for a confidential conversation.
We look forward to speaking with you!