Parts Sales - 853736
Kennesaw, GA 30144 US
Parts Sales Administrator
Location: Corporate Office – Kennesaw Georgia
Industry: Cement, Fertilizer, Power, Ports and Terminals
The Parts Sales Administrator will assist the After Sales and Field Service Team in a wide variety of activities including quotations, order processing, negotiations, delivery of spare parts, and support to our customer base in North and Central America.
It is important that the Parts Sales Administrator candidate can work autonomously, has outstanding communication skills, is detail-oriented, is a problem solver with superior customer service skills, and the ability to work constructively with a variety of stakeholders with a tactful, positive approach. The Parts Sales Administrator will work within the guidelines established by the Management and global team.
Duties and Responsibilities;
· Manage a large customer base while seeking growth opportunities within.
· Develop strong customer relationships professionally through solution-oriented communication, service, and both telephone and in-person support.
· Responsible for prompt distribution of parts to customers and field Service Representatives.
· Must be highly organized.
· Able to make sound business decisions.
· Technical knowledge to assist customers and employees as needed and have access to reference materials to ensure appropriate completion of all work.
· Provide consultative sales and technical support to customers.
· Coordinate a prompt, efficient, and timely flow of tasks.
· Seek out new opportunities.
· Identify and quote accurate parts and services to customers promptly.
· Collaborate with management and other teams to resolve escalated issues.
· Participate in positive team efforts to achieve team and company goals.
· Maintain a professional appearance.
Required Education and/or Experience:
· A bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field is preferred, or equivalent experience in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Background in Parts Sales, Service with an industrial equipment manufacturer is preferred.
· Spanish Speaking & Written Communication a plus!
Specialized Knowledge Required:
· Must have a high level of customer service skills, as well as the ability to respond quickly to service/parts calls.
· Thorough understanding of systems troubleshooting and the benefits of establishing solid service practices for the company and the customer.
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Must be motivated and energetic with a serious work ethic.
· Must work effectively with little or no supervision.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills.
· Must be sales-oriented at heart.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Regularly required to stand, reach, bend, squat, push, pull and move about the facility
· Requires sitting and concentrating at a computer for extended periods with data entry
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· Office: Administrative - computer and telephone usage. Microsoft Office. Operation of basic office equipment and machinery; such as fax machines, copiers, and printers.
· Shop/Job Site: Daily Exposure to warehouse/shop. Exposure to undesirable field elements and customer’s site. • Occasional Travel: As required to fulfill the duties listed above less than 5%