Project Executive (Mechanical)
Carrollton, GA 30134 US
Opportunity: Project Executive for a Commercial HVAC company in West Georgia
The role reports to the President of the company. This role will provide an oversite of all the projects the company has. This is a new position that is involved in the day-to-day oversite and resolving issues, making sure the budgeting is in alignment with estimates, labor management, and invoicing oversight. This is a role where people management is important. They are making 50 million yearly with 100 employees, however, they are expecting the revenue to double over the next two years. Hence, we are seeking a Project Executive coming from a larger company who can bring in the processes and procedures to continue this growth. They are growing and need oversight to keep things on track. They are using computer ease and Procore.
· Manage and lead multiple projects from pre-construction to completion, ensuring adherence to budgets and timelines.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, subcontractors, and vendors.
· Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with safety standards and regulations.
· Provide guidance and mentorship to project managers and other team members.
· Monitor job cost reports, change orders, and contracts to maintain profitability.
· Participate in business development efforts to expand the company’s client base.
· Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related field.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in project management within the mechanical contracting industry.
· Experience managing projects in the Commercial, Industrial, Health Care, and Institutional markets.
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Knowledge of industry safety regulations and procedures.
Our client, prides themselves on their commitment to excellence, teamwork, and customer satisfaction. As a Project Executive, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals and play a key role in the success of their business. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. If you are an experienced Project Executive with a passion for delivering quality work and exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Please apply here and send your resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential conversation call 770-480-0846. We look forward to speaking with you!