Project Manager - 708918
Marietta, GA 30065 US
Our client is a family-run company and they do commercial glass, glazing & installation of glass doors. They have 20-22 employees in the shop and 25 in the office. Culture is a small intimate group and they love working! They have been awarded several large projects with Microsoft and they were awarded the entire project.
The Role: We are seeking a full-time personable, dedicated, and highly motivated Entry Level Project Manager to join the team. This position is responsible for assisting the Project Management team in the overall direction, completion, financial outcome, and management of multiple jobs. This position requires a passion for client/customer satisfaction as well as the desire to continually tackle new challenges. We are looking for a self-starter with strong attention to detail who is eager to do what it takes to be a part of the team and help us grow.
• Represent the company through interactions and correspondence with Owners, design consultants, General Contractors, sub-contractors, and many other external or internal parties.
• Assist with planning, organizing, and scheduling activities of our field personnel and external partners.
• Assist with managing the budget for each job as well as documenting and providing updates to management.
• Be responsive and attentive to clients’ needs whether it is emails, submitting shop drawings, returning phone calls, etc.
• Assist with actively managing and documenting change orders throughout the life of the job.
• Ability to track and present job updates to field personnel and management on an as-needed basis.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering, or related field or in the process of obtaining one.
• Work experience will be considered a plus but is not required.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with all levels of external and internal parties.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task with superb accuracy and work both in a team environment and independently.
• Ability to multi-task and switch between jobs frequently on an as-needed basis.
• Self-starter who takes initiative to get the job done in a timely and accurate manner.
• Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and customer service skills.
• The innate desire to produce high-quality work and earn respect.
• A desire to be part of a team and contribute to the team.
• Computer savvy and proficient in basic Microsoft Office applications is preferred.
Compensation: The chosen candidate will receive a competitive salary, bi-annual bonuses, company-paid health insurance, 401K, promotion, and more!
If this sounds like your next position, we would like to speak with you!
Please apply here and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!