Project Manager - 872105
Tampa, FL 33773 US
Our client is an established and growing Multi-Family Sub-Contractor working throughout the United States. They have 6-offices across 4-regions. The Florida region generates 20 million in revenue and is on track to grow to 30 Million over the next 5-years. Due to growth and promotion, we are seeking a skilled and experienced Multi-Family Project Manager to join their Tampa -based team. This role reports to the General Manager for the region. The primary responsibility will be driving excellence and delivery and reporting in the branch. Our ideal candidate can come from the Homebuilding, Concrete or Manufacturing Industries.
Some essential job functions may include but are not limited to:
· Working with Clients & Crews via phone, email, and/or in-person
· Ensure layout and materials are properly ordered and installed
· Manage Crews to ensure the job is completed on time and on budget.
· Ensure job sites safety standards
· Constructing billing sheets, change orders, purchase orders
· Reporting KPI’s to Senior Management Team
· This role is Tampa, FL-based and focused with limited travel within Florida
· Builds Effective Teams – Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
· Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
· Ensures Accountability – Holding field ream accountable
· Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
· Plans & Aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
· Demonstrates Self-Awareness – Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
· Learning Agility – Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
· Highly competitive base pay
· Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits programs
· Company Tuck
· Group retirement savings program
· A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
If this sounds like your next opportunity, we would like to speak with you.
Please apply here with your resume and project list and call 770-480-0846 for more information!
We look forward to hearing from you!