Marietta, GA 30066 US
Our client is a family-owned company that specializes in many facets of concrete construction. Over the past 30 years, they have grown from two employees to over 125 full-time employees. Their professional and competent staff based in Marietta, GA has successfully completed hundreds of jobs ranging from driveways, foundations, residential basement walls, commercial retaining walls, detention ponds, streetscapes, amusement park rides, intersection improvements, and multi-use paths. They began as a poured wall company, and it continues to be a leader of cast-in-place concrete for both commercial and residential applications. Our specialties include tall commercial retaining & foundation walls, detention ponds & vaults, and complicated residential projects.
The client's portfolio of recent projects includes the gang-formed site walls at The Prado @ Roswell Rd., The District @ Howell Mill Rd. with an underground detention vault bigger than a football field, and the tall gang-formed architectural form-lined site wall at East Village on Holcomb Bridge Rd.
Do you have what it takes to be our Roadway Construction Manager/Estimator? Consider yourself highly qualified if you have:
- A bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or Construction Engineering
- More than 5 years of experience in Roadway Construction Management
- Slated experience must include 1 year of technical field supervision
As a Roadway Construction Manager/Estimator, you will provide excellence by:
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities concerned with the construction of roadways, streetscapes and other construction projects through subordinate personnel.
- Responsible for managing, estimating jobs, and bidding projects, using education in civil engineering.
- Manage technical and commercial aspects of individual projects both in the office and in the field.
- Coordinate all work with superintendent and owner, including setting up new jobs, pre-construction meetings, monthly unit billing, etc.
- Complete all materials purchasing necessary for job and hire sub-contractors as needed.
- Oversee quality of job being constructed, its organization, and implementation.
- Establish project schedules and coordinate staffing resources in order to meet code and general construction expectations for deadlines.
- Ability to use Microsoft Project, Excel, and Quickbooks.
What’s in it for you? These amazing benefits / perks await you!
- Competitive Pay Package
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefits
- ESOP (similar to 401k)
- Paid time offs
- Company Vehicle