Roswell, GA 30076 US
Seeking Project Managers
Our client is building more than buildings, they are helping create experiences, environments, surroundings and other spaces that will help people live and work better for decades to come. From the beginning their goal has been to build the best team in the industry with a culture of caring that treats every one of our employees as a trusted member of a team. They invest in their employees’ development, education and training to insure they are not only growing professionally, but also as a person. If you have the desire to make a real difference in people’s lives and become part of a growing organization that treats you like member of the family – you will feel right at home with this client.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall successful completion of each project they are assigned. The Project Manager will be responsible for mentoring Project Engineers, Assistant Project Managers and Superintendents.
- Project Manager typical responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Completing projects per agreed upon schedules
- Managing quality and safety programs to meet company and client expectations
- Proactively avoid problems that may impact quality, safety and schedules
- Develop strong relations with internal and external team members
- Accurately forecast and report project status
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management or Architecture
- 7 - 10 years of Project Management experience on $2-10 million commercial construction projects
- Retail/office/hospitality/mixed-use construction experience as a Project Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of Procore, Microsoft Office (preferred)
We thank you for your time and consideration and look forward to your feedback!