Project Manager Superintendent - 796789
Orlando, FL 32789 US
Our Client is an established and growing Multi-Family Sub-Contractor working throughout the United States. They have 6-offices across 4-regions. The Florida region generates 20 Million in revenue and is on track to grow to 30 Million over the next 5-years. Due to growth and promotion, we are seeking a skilled and experienced Multi-Family Project Manager/ Superintendent to join their Orlando-based team. Your primary responsibility will be leading the financial and operational performance for assigned projects ($7 M) in the Florida region and for the continued development of our core values, purpose, and supporting objectives with a safety-first mentality.
Some essential job functions may include but are not limited to:
- Working with Project Manager via phone, email, and/or in-person
- Ensure layout and materials
- Manage Crews to ensure the job is completed on time and on budget.
- Ensure job sites safety standards
- Constructing billing sheets, change orders, purchase orders
- Other managerial/clerical duties
- This role is Orlando-based and focused with limited travel in Florida
- Builds Effective Teams – Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
- Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ensures Accountability – Holding field ream accountable
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Plans & Aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness – Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
- Learning Agility – Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
If this sounds like your next opportunity we would like to speak with you.
Please apply here with your resume and project list and call 770-480-0846 for more information!
We look forward to hearing from you!