Renovation Estimator (Residential & Multi-family)
Raleigh, NC 27617 US
We have an opportunity for an Estimator in the Multi-family Renovation segment based in Raleigh, NC. Our client has been in business for over 20 years and is seeking to add to the team due to growth. Most of their renovation work is with HOAs in the Tri-Cities area. This is a client-interfacing role with a nice mix of office and field work (50/50). The President of the company understands that his employees have private lives and does what he can to offer a flexible schedule. This is an opportunity to get in with a company that is growing and become a part of the organization's fabric and culture.
The Senior Estimator is responsible for identifying suppliers, researching goods and services, processing purchase orders, and verifying delivered items. This role offers the opportunity to scale with the business. Our ideal estimator has experience in the trades and can work without plans or specs. This role report directly to the GM and President.
- Developing estimates and bids for renovation projects
- Visiting sites and gathering information for estimates for work on existing buildings
- Designing solutions for customer’s problems
- Facilitating the Pre-construction Process
- Growing Business from the Estimating side
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products with a focus on Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Construction Operations
- Knowledge of building code
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills
- World-class leadership with flexibility
- 401k with 4% matching
- Opportunities to grow with the company
- A generous basic salary and quarterly bonus
- The opportunity to participate in the benefit plan
- Growth and Development in the area of leadership
If this is your next opportunity, we want to speak with you! Please apply here and email your resume & project list to email@example.com or call (770) 480-0846 for a confidential conversation.
We look forward to hearing from you!