Safety & Quality Superintendent - 1144490
Marietta, GA 30068 US
Currently, we are seeking a full-time personable, dedicated, and highly motivated Quality and Safety Superintendent to join our team in Marietta, GA. This position is responsible for being a direct liaison between our field and office staff on making sure safety and quality are a top priority. This position spends a large amount of time in the field checking in on and observing the installation on job sites throughout the Atlanta market. This position requires a passion for client/customer satisfaction as well as the desire to continually tackle new challenges. We are looking for a self-starter with strong attention to detail who is eager to do what it takes to be a part of the team and help us grow.
· Represent the company through interactions and correspondence with Owners, design consultants, General Contractors, sub-contractors, and many other external or internal parties.
· Service as a liaison between our office and field staff.
· Ability to track and present job updates to field personnel and management on an as-needed basis.
· Ensures employees always maintain a safe working environment.
· Preparation of job-specific safety plans and Job Hazard Analysis.
· Attend job site safety meetings and perform weekly job site inspection reports.
· Conduct new employee site-specific and shop safety orientations.
· Communicate necessary corrective measures resulting from job site inspections.
· Provide updated safety information to the project management team to maintain a safe working environment and meet minimum OSHA standards.
· Identify best practices and encourage other employees to follow them.
· Organize proper safety training for field, shop, and office employees.
· Investigate accidents to determine causes and install preventive measures.
· Order safety supplies and personal protection equipment.
· Maintain and inspect safety equipment and personal protection equipment.
· 5 - 10 years of work experience in the glazing and construction field is strongly preferred.
· Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with all levels of external and internal clients.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Ability to multi-task with superb accuracy and work both in a team environment and independently.
· Self-starter who takes initiative to get the job done in a timely and accurate manner.
· The innate desire to produce high-quality work and earn respect.
· A desire to be part of a team and contribute to the team.
· Ability to speak and understand Spanish is a plus.
· Must attend weekly meetings.