Senior Estimator - 709330
Marietta, GA US
Our client is a family-run company and they do commercial glass, glazing & installation of glass doors. They have 20-22 employees in the shop and 25 in the office. Culture is a small intimate group and they love working! They have been awarded several large projects with Microsoft and they were awarded the entire project.
The role: We are seeking a full-time personable, dedicated, and highly motivated Estimator to join our team in Marietta, GA. This position will be primarily responsible for providing estimates and quotes for a wide variety of clients and jobs. We are looking for a self-starter with a strong attention to detail who is eager to do what it takes to be a part of the team and help us grow.
• Provide detailed estimating from specifications and architectural plans.
• Effectively communicate with internal and external partners to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of the provided take-offs and estimates.
• Document and maintain detailed records of all bid documents, correspondence, and project-specific items.
• Transition all job information to the Project Management team after award.
• Oversee the organization and archiving of past projects with the estimating coordinator.
• Research and learn about current and potential market trends to help educate our estimating and project management teams on new products and cost-saving measures.
• 5+ years of construction/estimating experience and/or an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering, or related field.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive-level external and internal clients.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task with superb accuracy and work both in a team environment and independently.
• Self-starter who takes initiative to get the job done in a timely and accurate manner.
• Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and customer service skills.
• The innate desire to produce high-quality work and earn respect.
• A desire to be part of a team and contribute to the team.
• Ability to read and understand construction documents.
• Computer savvy and proficient in basic Microsoft Office applications as well as PDF estimating and editing software such as Bluebeam and Adobe Pro DC.
• Experience in GDS or comparable estimating software is a plus.
Compensation: The chosen candidate will receive a competitive salary, bi-annual bonuses, company-paid health insurance, 401K, promotion, and more!
Contact: If this sounds like your next position, we would like to speak with you! Please apply here and email your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!