Senior Project Manager (Multi-Family)
Atlanta, GA 30327 US
Our client is a cutting-edge company with an industry leading team and culture. They build quality Multi-Family Projects across the Southeastern United States. They are a fully integrated construction company that specializes in Affordable, LIHTC-New Construction, Renovations, Podium Parking, and Market Rate projects. Comprised of Multifamily housing experts, they have decades of experience in both development and construction.
Due to growth in the industry and increased business we are seeking experienced talented Multi-Family Project Managers who are leaders in their field.
The Role's Responsibility
- Buying out contracts for each of the trades
- Writing scopes of work
- Building a project schedule and managing any changes that arise
- Creating and managing the project budget
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports on the project performance
- Handling changes on orders, RFIs and submittal logs
- A Construction or Engineering Degree
- 3-5 years of Multifamily (Stick-build) ground-up construction experience
- Completed projects including mid-rise and high-rise work
- Strong technical and computer skills preferrable with Procore software
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Leadership Skills and experience training and mentoring junior members of the team
If this describes your experience, we would like to speak with you! Please apply here with your resume and project list and communicate a good day and time to discuss.
We look forward to your application.