Senior Project Manager - 709332
Marietta, GA US
Our client is a family-run company and they do commercial glass, glazing & installation of glass doors. They have 20-22 employees in the shop and 25 in the office. Culture is a small intimate group and they love working! They have been awarded several large projects with Microsoft and they were awarded the entire project.
The role: We are seeking a full-time personable, dedicated, and highly motivated Project Manager to join our team in Marietta, GA. This position is responsible for the overall direction, completion, financial outcome, and management of multiple jobs. This position requires a passion for client/customer satisfaction as well as the desire to continually tackle new challenges. We are looking for a self-starter with strong attention to detail who is eager to do what it takes to be a part of the team and help us grow.
• Represent the company through interactions and correspondence with Owners, design consultants, General Contractors, sub-contractors, and many other external or internal parties.
• Plan, organize, and schedule the activities of our field personnel and external partners.
• Manage the budget for each job as well as document and provide updates to management.
• Be responsive and attentive to clients’ needs whether thru emails, submitting shop drawings, returning phone calls, etc.
• Actively manage and document change orders throughout the life of the job.
• Manage Assistant Project Managers and CAD personnel workload.
• Ability to track and present job updates to field personnel and management on a needed basis.
• 5+ years of work experience in the construction and project management field is strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required and an Engineering, Architectural, Construction Management degree preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with all levels of external and internal clients.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task with superb accuracy and work both in a team environment and independently.
• Ability to multi-task and switch between jobs frequently on an as-needed basis.
• Self-starter who takes initiative to get the job done in a timely and accurate manner.
• Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and customer service skills.
• The innate desire to produce high-quality work and earn respect.
• A desire to be part of a team and contribute to the team.
• Computer savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
• Proficient in AutoCAD or other CAD software as well as Bluebeam and Adobe Pro DC.
Compensation: The chosen candidate will receive a competitive salary, bi-annual bonuses, company-paid health insurance, 401K, promotion, and more!
If this sounds like your next position, we would like to speak with you!
Please apply here and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!