Senior Project Manager
Marietta, GA 30068 US
Position: Senior Project Manager
Company: Glazing Company
Location: Marietta, GA
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project. This role will work closely with the company's clients to ensure all project requirements, deadlines, and budgets are met.
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Coordinate project activities and resources, including subcontractors and vendors
- Communicate project progress and issues to clients and management
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Ensure project deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Maintain accurate project documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management
- Strong knowledge of project management processes and techniques
- Experience in the glazing industry is a plus
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficient in project management software such as Microsoft Project
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits package. If you are an experienced Senior Project Manager with a passion for the construction industry, we encourage you to apply.
Note: Please submit your resume and cover letter with your application, and let us know if you have any certifications or qualifications that pertain to the job.